Schoolinka Growth Track
This program leverages partnerships to build Schoolinka communities of practice in schools, by providing teachers of these schools with access to the Schoolinka’s online learning platform for their own professional development.
Through unrestricted access to the courses on the Schoolinka’s platform for three (3) months, teachers will be able to learn at their own pace and apply techniques/concepts learnt to drive effective learning in the classrooms and thereby contribute to the growth of the school.
During this program, the teaching fellows also have access to premium masterclasses that will help them hone their skills in teaching and also for their self development.
Components of the Program
- Schools applying to the School Growth Track must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- 1. Have a minimum of five teachers who are joining the program
- 2. Teachers must have an internet enabled device (smartphone or computer) to access our learning programs
- 3. Teachers must be able to commit to three months learning experience
- 4. Schools must have a representative who will be the point of contact with the Schoolinka team
- Applications to this program is closed for now and will reopen later in the year!